Gauntlet frequently provides larger bus, coach and minibus operators with its comprehensive management system, which enables its customers to operate safely and securely, avoiding all the additional burdens that occur when safety is breached.
This system provides the bus and coach operator with clear and detailed written systems, policies and procedures. These highlight, to external inspectors, how you manage, eliminate and control risks and hazards within your passenger transport business, but the system is also a living document that allows you to embrace health and safety, embed it in your company culture and achieve the buy-in of employees.
Gauntlet’s Health & Safety Management System includes:
- A Health & Safety Policy (plus a Policy Statement, details of risk control arrangements and information relating to where responsibility lies within the organisation)
- An employee handbook
- Full and comprehensive policies and procedures
- Templates to use as registers, inspection forms and for the completion of training records, in both hard copy and electronic formats
- General health & safety risk assessments, plus a fire risk assessment – all carried out by our trained consultants
- On-going free email and telephone support provided by your dedicated health & safety consultant
- Safety inspections, which are conducted at your convenience and which will review current progress and action points arising from the risk assessment
- Annual review and updates to the respective health & safety and fire risk assessments covering your bus and coach or minibus business and fleet
This system is updated every six months, ensuring your business stays abreast of all changes to health and safety legislation and best practice.
To find out more about this comprehensive risk management protection, please call 0113 244 8686.